Parent Teacher Organization
Jubilee Highland Hills has a tradition of having a supportive Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). Jubilee Highland Hills PTO’s primary purpose is to support Premier by providing financing, volunteerism, and special activities that make Premier unique.
PTO consists of parents, school staff, and the principal. All parents are invited to be involved. The membership dues are $3 per person. Jubilee Highland Hills PTO officers (president, vice president, secretary, and treasurer) work with the principal to establish a budget and calendar of events. The PTO has by-laws that help guide its mission. Meetings are usually once a month on the 3rd Wednesday.
Here are some reasons why you should join:
- You may speak and vote at your PTO meetings
- You are eligible for office in your PTO
- You will have a unified voice in influencing public action
- You will have the opportunity to work for the edu & welfare of all children & youth
- You have a stake in your child’s future
Did you know?
PTO provides funds and supports the following:
- Field Day
- Staff & Teacher Appreciation
- Refreshments for Parenting Classes
- Leader in Me Classroom Materials